Happy First Day of Autumn! What better way to celebrate than with handbags in Pantone’s Fall 2016 colors?
If you are not familiar with Pantone, they are best known for their Pantone Matching system. By standardizing the colors, different manufacturers all are able to refer to the Pantone system to make sure their colors match for the season without having to be in direct contact with each other. Basically, Pantone sets the tone for the colors of the year and for each season. Their Fashion Color Report should act as your go-to guide when shopping for trendy statement pieces at the beginning of each season.
This falls Fashion Color Report, is filled with a combination of dusty earth tones and vibrant pops of color. I am head over heels for Pantone’s Dusty Cedar. One of my favorite ways to work Pantone’s colors into my wardrobe each season is by making a statement with a bag in my favorite shade. Check out my favorite bags in each of Pantone’s Fall 2016 colors below!
2. Airy Blue – Rebecca Minkoff ‘Regan’ Satchel in Dusty Blue $345.00
3. Sharkskin – Loeffler Randall Suede Hobo Bag in Dark Grey $425.00
4. Aurora Red – J. Crew ‘Rider’ Italian Leather Mini Bag in Festival Red $98.00
5. Warm Taupe – BP. ‘Minimal Flap’ Faux Leather Backpack in Taupe $49.90
6. Dusty Cedar – Matt & Nat ‘Portia’ Vegan Leather Satchel in Cerise $145.00
7. Lush Meadow – Tory Burch ‘Fleming’ Convertible Shoulder Bag in Norwood $495.00
8. Spicy Mustard – Zara Leather Crossbody Bag With Wolf Detail in Mustard $69.90
9. Potter’s Clay – Shinola Crossbody Leather Bag in Bourbon $395.00