TGIF! What better way to celebrate by going shopping for a new handbag!
Did November 1 sneak up on anyone else? I feel like just 2 weekends ago I was wearing shorts? Now, here I am wearing my parka and drinking hot chai tea lattes. Between getting settled into my condo and being crazy busy at work, I, unfortunately, haven’t had time to blog. Which upsets me because it’s truly something I love doing. So I decided to come back and write about my favorite topic ever – handbags.
If you are new to my blog, every year I find my favorite handbags in Pantone’s colors of the season. The color selection from Pantone this season has a really wide range of both cool and warm tones. We are seeing gorgeous pops of colors this season in sweaters, bags, and jackets. I really love bright pops of color in the fall and winter, it helps to get us out of our gray and black winter clothes rut.
My absolute favorite color in the Pantone Fall 2017 collection is Autumn Maple. I purchased a pair of Sam Edelman booties in this color and have been getting so many compliments. It is a perfect fall earthy shade with a dash of a cinnamon. It is a great neutral that will go with everything, however, it’s not your basic brown color that everyone has.
So before hitting the stores this weekend check out my favorite bags in Pantone’s Fall 2017 colors. Although this blog is little later than I usually post, it’s just in time for the holiday season! 😉
Leave comments and let me know what you are loving!
1. Grenandine – Who What Wear Guitar Strap Crossbody in Coral – Target $29.99
3. Ballet Slipper – Charles & Keith Top Handle Handbag in Pink – Charles & Keith $69.00
5. Navy Peony – Aimee Kestenberg Tamitha Velvet Backpack in Royal Navy – Aimee Kestenberg $185.00 (find it at TJ Maxx for $59.00!!)
6. Neutral Gray – Skagen Anesa Leather Crossbody Bag in Light Ash – Nordstrom $175.00
8. Golden Lime – Zara Beaded Minaudiere in Green – Zara $59.99
9. Marina – Tory Burch Block- T Mini Leather Satchel in Galleria Blue – Bloomingdales $206.50 (30% off)